Become a Sponsor
A GOLD level sponsor is anyone whose contributions benefit 15 or more BC communities during Youth Week, or whose contribution exceeds $2500 in cash or in- kind services or product.
A SILVER level sponsor is anyone whose contributions benefit 5 to 14 BC communities during Youth Week.
A BRONZE level sponsor is anyone whose contributions benefit 1 to 4 BC communities during Youth Week.
A sponsorship contribution can come in any of the following ways:
- Cash donation
- In-kind services
- Event advertisements (radio, TV or print)
- Labour (prep and take down of event equipment)
- Product/Service youth would be interested in receiving
- Catering, prize donations, swag, etc. (electronics, gift certificates, clothing, cds, posters, etc)
For these contributions, a sponsor can expect at least the following from BC Youth Week:
- Company/Organization logo/info on the BC Youth Week website (all levels)
- Display of sponsor’s logo on BC Youth Week Media Kit (all levels)
- Logo/info on BCYW’s Facebook Fan Page (all levels)
- Permission to advertise at community events (Gold only)
- Logo/info on selected promotional materials when able (Gold only)
Think about it! Sponsorship can achieve the following:
- Enhancement of brand/corporate image
- Integration with the community
- Customer/trade promotions
- Employee incentives/benefits/recruitment
- Product showcasing/sampling
- Differentiation from competitors
This is a great opportunity to be involved in your local community and to communicate to young people and their families and friends that you care about what youth have to offer and say. We look forward to partnering with you over this fantastic cause and in the spirit of this exciting celebration! Contact us for more information!